WHAT IS COOLSCULPTING?
Coolsculpting is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that will not shrink through diet and exercise alone. No general/topical anesthesia or pain medication is required. There is no downtime and you may resume normal exercise and activity immediately. Results will gradually develop over 2 to 4 months following your treatment. CoolSculpting will remove approximately 20-40% of the fat from the treatment area. Areas can be retreated if necessary in the future.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Springhouse Dermaesthetics in Springhouse, PA specializes in the latest medical and cosmetic procedures. We pride ourselves on being a CoolSculpting Center of Excellence!
– Springhouse Dermatology is a certified Coolsculpting practice
– Dr. Weishar and our Coolsculpting specialist, Sarah, have attended a specialized training certification at CoolSculpting University in Reston, VA to learn how to give our patients the best results possible
– We provide exceptional customer service, starting with a complimentary, customized 360 degree assessment and a detailed treatment plan to transform your body by freezing unwanted fat cells with no surgery, no downtime and a faster, more comfortable treatment
– Our designated CoolSculpting Suite for our patients is equipped with drinks, healthy snacks and an iPad so that they can relax during their treatment and catch up on Netflix, listen to music or do work
– Our office has the newest applicators available, which provide more comfortable treatments in half the time of previous generation applicators
– We have all of the newest applicators to treat the following areas: double chin, abdomen, upper and lower flanks, inner and outer thigh, and knee
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE CONSULTATION?
During the consultation our CoolSculpting specialist will explain to you what to expect during and after the treatment. Immediately post treatment she will administer a 2 minute massage to the treated area to initiate an immune response to help the body naturally remove the treated fat cells. This helps our patients to get a 65% better response from the treatment.
What makes us special is that we truly care about our patients and getting the the results they are looking for. We will prioritize treatments depending on the patient’s goals. We also have convenient morning, afternoon, evening and weekend appointments available to fit your schedule.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE TREATMENT?
We will cleanse the skin and apply a gel pad to protect your skin from the cooling. Then the applicator is applied and will suction the tissue into the cooling cup. Once the patient is comfortably positioned we will initiate the cooling. The treatment takes approximately 30 minutes. After the cycle is finished the applicator is removed and the area is massaged to initiate the flushing of fat cells. The patient has no restrictions after the procedure and there is no downtime.
WHEN DO I SEE THE RESULTS?
Following the procedure, a gradual reduction in the thickness of the fat layer will take place. You may start to see changes as early as three weeks after CoolSculpting and you will experience the most dramatic results after two to three months. Your body will continue to process the injured fat cells from your body for approximately four months after your procedure. CoolSculpting is a great reward for patients who have tried diet and exercise and still can’t reduce those stubborn areas. It can also be a great motivator for patients who recently started dieting. When patients can actually see their bodies changing, they tend to be more motivated to continue toward their ultimate goals.
Our experience shows that most patients want to continue treatments on other areas once they see the results on the first area they treatment. During our 360 degree assessment we will help you to prioritize areas depending what events you have coming up.