Dermal Filler Treatment at Springhouse Aesthetics
Dermal fillers are one of the most requested cosmetic treatments at our Montgomery County dermatology practice. Dermal fillers are used to effectively and immediately erase lines and wrinkles, restore lost volume, and augment the facial contours. With a unique understanding of facial anatomy, specialized training and deep passion for skin-care, Dr. Weishar will beautifully transform your appearance. Our Bucks County cosmetic dermatologist uses FDA-approved dermal fillers to help patients feel confident and enhance their natural beauty.
While the use of dermal fillers is very common, it’s important to be selective when you choose a provider for your dermal filler treatment. Double board-certified dermatologist and aesthetic specialist, Dr. Margo Weishar performs all dermal filler treatments herself. She has extensive experience in using aesthetic injectables to reverse signs of aging and naturally augment facial features. Thanks to her extensive experience working with dermal fillers and other injectables, Dr. Weishar has achieved Expert InjectorTM status, a distinction earned by less than 3% of all physicians in the US. If you are interested in dermal fillers, we encourage you to book an appointment at Springhouse Dermatology.
Dermal Fillers 101
Many signs of aging are the result of facial volume loss. We use dermal fillers to help restore volume beneath the skin by lifting the skin away from folds, wrinkles, and hollowing. There are many types of dermal fillers, all used for a different purpose, therefore it is important to be evaluated by a board-certified dermatologist to ensure you achieve the best results. Good use of dermal fillers should be natural and virtually undetectable. With dermal fillers we do not want to change you, we want to enhance your best features!
What to Expect
- A needle is inserted under the skin to inject the filler into the desired area, with precautions taken to avoid discomfort or bruising as much as possible.
- The board-certified physician will move around the area, replenishing lost volume and sculpting the product to your features.
- The dermal filler products have numbing medicine in them, and you will feel increasingly numb in the treatment area. This sensation makes the treatment more comfortable and will wear-off over the next couple of hours.
- The filler results are immediate, however, you may experience some swelling in the treatment area, which will dissipate in the following days.
- You can expect minimal downtime following the treatment, as there is typically no evidence you had the procedure done. However, it is important to note that whenever a needle is placed in the skin there is always a risk of a bruise, though we take all possible precautions to prevent this!
- Patients prone to bruising are encouraged to take precautions such as avoiding blood thinners. Adding an arnica supplementation prior to treatment may be recommended.
- No other preparation is required.
From Our Instagram Feed
Our Collection of Dermal Fillers
At Springhouse Dermatology, we are proud to offer a comprehensive line of dermal fillers, wrinkle relaxers & facial rejuvenation procedures, including:
Dermal Fillers Gallery
- Juvéderm – As we age, the body loses is natural reservoir of hyaluronic acid (HA). Highly sought after dermal filler Juvéderm is formulated with HA to hydrate skin, trigger collagen production and improve features for up to 12 months. Juvéderm injections treat: fine lines, facial creases, laugh lines & hollowed cheeks.
- Restylane – Restylane targets sagging skin, volume loss and facial lines. The dermal filler plumps tired features, fills wrinkles, fades scars and lifts lax skin. Enjoy a more youthful appearance for up to 9 months. Restylane injections are also ideal for lip augmentation and hollows beneath the eyes.
- Radiesse – Clients are enthusiastic about Radiesse because the filler is formulated with Calcium Hydroxyapatite (CaHA) to compliment your face’s natural structure for up to 2 years. The filler is infused with Lidocaine to comfortably restore volume to sunken cheeks, hollowed eyes and add balance to the jawline.
- Belotero – Enhance your smile, diminish crow’s feet, fade laugh lines or enjoy a more contoured facial profile for up to 7 months with Belotero injections by Bucks County dermatologist Dr. Weishar. The injectable fills moderate to severe lines around the mouth and eyes with immediate results.
- Volbella – Dr. Weishar’s lunch-time lip session fades marionette lines and plumps lips instantly. Juvéderm Volbella adds fullness and contour to the lips & diminishes wrinkles around the nose and mouth for 1 year.
- Vollure – FDA-approved Juvéderm Vollure uniquely treats wrinkles around the mouth with immediate results. The filler smooths facial wrinkling, and uses enhanced Vycross technology to treat nasolabial folds- with diminished laugh lines for up to 18 months.
- Voluma – Montgomery County aesthetic specialist Dr. Weishar lifts & contours the cheek, cheekbones and jawline with Juvéderm Voluma injections. The hyaluronic based anti-aging treatment adds volume to the mid-face for up to 2 years.
Want to learn more?
If you’re ready to learn more about how dermal fillers can transform and rejuevenate your appearance, please call 215-542-0655 or schedule an appointment online today!