Dermal Filler Treatment at Springhouse Aesthetics
Dermal fillers are one of the most requested cosmetic treatments at our Montgomery County dermatology practice. Dermal fillers are used to effectively and immediately erase lines and wrinkles, restore lost volume, and augment the facial contours. With a unique understanding of facial anatomy, specialized training and deep passion for skin-care, Dr. Weishar will beautifully transform your appearance. Our Bucks County cosmetic dermatologist uses FDA-approved dermal fillers to help patients feel confident and enhance their natural beauty.
While the use of dermal fillers is very common, it’s important to be selective when you choose a provider for your dermal filler treatment. Double board-certified dermatologist and aesthetic specialist, Dr. Margo Weishar performs all dermal filler treatments herself. She has extensive experience in using aesthetic injectables to reverse signs of aging and naturally augment facial features. Thanks to her extensive experience working with dermal fillers and other injectables, Dr. Weishar has achieved Expert InjectorTM status, a distinction earned by less than 3% of all physicians in the US. If you are interested in dermal fillers, we encourage you to book an appointment at Springhouse Dermatology.
From Our Instagram Feed
Our Collection of Dermal Fillers
At Springhouse Dermatology, we are proud to offer a comprehensive line of dermal fillers, wrinkle relaxers & facial rejuvenation procedures, including:
Dermal Fillers Gallery
- Juvéderm – As we age, the body loses is natural reservoir of hyaluronic acid (HA). Highly sought after dermal filler Juvéderm is formulated with HA to hydrate skin, trigger collagen production and improve features for up to 12 months. Juvéderm injections treat: fine lines, facial creases, laugh lines & hollowed cheeks.
- Restylane – Restylane targets sagging skin, volume loss and facial lines. The dermal filler plumps tired features, fills wrinkles, fades scars and lifts lax skin. Enjoy a more youthful appearance for up to 9 months. Restylane injections are also ideal for lip augmentation and hollows beneath the eyes.
- Radiesse – Clients are enthusiastic about Radiesse because the filler is formulated with Calcium Hydroxyapatite (CaHA) to compliment your face’s natural structure for up to 2 years. The filler is infused with Lidocaine to comfortably restore volume to sunken cheeks, hollowed eyes and add balance to the jawline.
- Belotero – Enhance your smile, diminish crow’s feet, fade laugh lines or enjoy a more contoured facial profile for up to 7 months with Belotero injections by Bucks County dermatologist Dr. Weishar. The injectable fills moderate to severe lines around the mouth and eyes with immediate results.
- Bellafill – With beautiful results for up to 5 years, BellaFill injections erase smile lines, fade acne scars and restore volume with exceptional anti-aging benefits. ExpertInjectorTM Dr. Weishar finds this filler especially beneficial for diminishing wrinkles and lower eyelid bags.
- Volbella – Dr. Weishar’s lunch-time lip session fades marionette lines and plumps lips instantly. Juvéderm Volbella adds fullness and contour to the lips & diminishes wrinkles around the nose and mouth for 1 year.
- Vollure – FDA-approved Juvéderm Vollure uniquely treats wrinkles around the mouth with immediate results. The filler smooths facial wrinkling, and uses enhanced Vycross technology to treat nasolabial folds- with diminished laugh lines for up to 18 months.
- Voluma – Montgomery County aesthetic specialist Dr. Weishar lifts & contours the cheek, cheekbones and jawline with Juvéderm Voluma injections. The hyaluronic based anti-aging treatment adds volume to the mid-face for up to 2 years.
Want to learn more?
If you’re ready to learn more about how dermal fillers can transform and rejuevenate your appearance, please call 215-542-0655 or schedule an appointment online today!