PREJUVENATE: Prevent wrinkles before they happen. Protect your skin for life. LEARN MORE
Posted by Dr. Margo Weishar
We are looking forward to seeing you in person starting in a few weeks. In order to ensure the highest levels of safety we ask you to follow the new procedures outlined below
1. Please communicate with the front desk from behind the clear protective shield that we have installed. In order to minimize your time at check in we will handle all insurance or billing questions over the phone.
2. We ask that you fill out all new patient information or updated patient information prior to coming for your appointment. You will be provided instructions for updating this information.
3. Please wear a face mask to your appointment and use the hand sanitizer upon entering the building. We will be unable to see you in the office without a face covering.
4. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment, and call the front desk before coming into the building. If you arrive earlier than 5 minutes, we ask that you please wait in your car and we will call you when we are ready to see you.
5. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule your appointment. Please call the front desk and wait in your car while we reschedule your appointment.
6. Only the patient being seen is allowed in the office. Anyone accompanying you to the office must wait in the car if possible until it is time to pick you up. Exceptions will be made only for legally necessary companions.
7. If you are coming for aesthetic services please call to let us know that you have arrived and we ask you to wait in your car until we are ready for you and then we will bring you directly to the treatment room for your visit.
8. We ask that you carry only one personal item with you and keep your personal item with you at all times.
9. You will be asked to reschedule if you have a fever or cough. If your health situation changes on the day of your appointment, please notify the office and we will reschedule you. If you were exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms please wait at least 14 days to come into the office. We will happily reschedule your visit.
We are looking forward to seeing you and providing you with safe skin care so that you can live a healthy life!
Our staff is continuing to follow all proper safety — hand washing, wearing PPE and using proper disinfecting and sanitizing guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe!
Your Springhouse Derm Team